Friday, August 20, 2010

NYC Travel Day2

Goooooooood morning, NY !! (Just like "Good morning, Vietnum xD)

Now you understand why I said everything was equipped.
Rice cooker !!
At the last trans-Pacific travel,
I was totally exhausted and I learned the lesson.
Japanese food would work for reducing travel fatigue.
So, I all the way to brought some rice, miso-soup and packed salmon this time around. And I was right.

Umm, it's a kind of cliche, but let me say this ...
how come does it taste so much better
when you eat your own food abroad?!

My biggie event, which is exactly the reason what brought me here, starts in the evening.
I was headed to downtown in the morning just for hanging out.


Coming back to the condo and having a little break,
I left Manhattan for Williamsberg, Brooklyn!
Once I came out of the town from the subway, I fell in love with here.

No skyscraping buildings, no cloth giant chain stores, but looking nice and cozy cafe, restaurant and the second-handed shops of any kinds. Love them!!

There was already people's stream runnnig, leading to the venue.
I just joined and followed it. On the way, I spoke to a black guy, asking the direction.
Honestly, I was looking for someone to enjoy the live with
and I was quite sure that he would go.
His appearance clearly said so, wearing Jamaican T-shirt and accessory.
I was chichatting with him and his buddies
while lining up for the entrance.
The line was freaking long somehow and they were enjoying ganja. So Jamaican?!

You can see Manhattan over there. It was beautiful moment, the John was unacceptably dirty, though...

The performance was totally VIBES!! I danced like crazy all through the live, surrounded by pot here and there.

I wish I had iPhone or a cutting-edged digital camera.
People seemed to be taking pics and recording as they liked.

Mine was totally useless, S**t !! This is the only thing that I disappointed.




Damia~~n, you so cool !! It was worthwhile.
I was intoxicated with your almost-ground-reaching dread hair.

No comments: