Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Donation


I’ve made a donation of approx.400 ball-point pens.
They are 3 ways of black, red and mechanical pencil that my company prepared a long time ago as sales promotion materials, and look at now, they’re all useless.
I hate when this "Mottainai" situation occurres.

Half of them is to be sent to a junior high in Kenya and another half to a sort of organization for women in Zambia.
Being known where they are supposed to be delivered to makes me feel “I did a rewarding thing in an appropriate way.”
I wouldn’t like to do any without transparency.
Anyway, hope they are put to good use. (^ー^)

2 comments:

Kosma said...

Hi! I'm the one who is going to send them to Kenya and Zambia. I received the box of the pens from you last week! Thank you very much. They are in good quality. I have not sent them, because now it is holiday in both countries. I will prepare and send them so that they will receive after opening the schools in January. I will tell you when I receive reports from them.

persimmon1a said...

Thanks for your comment.
You're a quick responser !!
Please keep me updated. (*^o^*)