Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My first K night

I had girls' night out to K town the other day.
I'm the one who planned this. First, only two girls, and then three, finally four girls got together.

Well, I don't even know where to start or when it's exactly started and I'm not going to tell you what specifically fascinates me, but the truth is, I'm intrigued by K culture for the first time in my entire life.
I've never ever pictured myself being stepping into this town. I still can't believe.
It was kinda weird, but I genuinely realized that people change !!

I have absolutely no idea what this suprising penchant goes at the end, but just like I used to when I was hooked on something, I'll be deeply into this for a while. You'll see.

2 comments:

fumiko said...

美味しそう!!!

persimmon1a said...

>>fumiko
サムギョプサルだかっていう焼肉?を食べたよ。なんでいつもハサミ登場なんだろうね、K料理って。