Thursday, August 19, 2010

NYC Travel Day1

Long before I flied to NYC this time,
there was one thing to be fixed firmly.
It's where I'm going to stay in Big Apple.
I happened to locate it on the Internet
and now I realize how lucky I was...
This was the best ever in my trips around the world.
Everything that I need was perfectly equipped,
even some that I've never expected to be.

12 hour-flight was OK, but the access to this condo from Newark was more exhausting that I had imagined. Actually I was beat when I got here. But I had something planned that night.
That blew off my tiredness. It's off-broadway musical, " NAKED BOYS Singing!" !!

Don't you get this wrong !! Yes, it's literally "NAKED". They didn't put on anything.
You wanna try? Just come and visit NYC.
This is what you can never see in Japan, but here in the U.S. That's why I've got the ticket.

There was one hot guy among 5 and I gave it a thought all through the show, like, what brought him here? Is it his real job to make a living? Is this truely what he wants to do? and all that. Of couse, gazing at his what-you-know... Hahaha.

No comments: