Thursday, December 24, 2009

My perfect night in JM

This is it !!
This is the night I craved in Jamaica.



Sadly, I coudn't have that kind of night. (> <)
What I really experienced was ...
I barely exposed myself in what is called club in Kingston,
I was extremely fatigued though...
Actually before the club, I almost fainted at the Bob Marley Museum, maybe because of a combination of heat stroke and anemia.
But I did night out. I was desperate !!

It was about 11PM or so when we arrived.
But the night was sooooooo young for local guys,
which I had absolutely no idea.
One of the guys there, who slightly looked like Will Smith (^ー^) spoke to me,
"Hey, Let's go dancing later together !! It'll start around 1AM."

"What? 1AM?"
No way, Jose, I just can't. I can't stay that much longer.
My mo-fo taxi driver is waiting on the street
and I have to leave JM tomorrow.
In that way, I had some small chat with guys here and there over a couple of beer and left. That's it.

I'd definitely stay in bed till evening and head for a club totally vigorously if I had the next time.

No comments: