Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shinji Ono is back !!

I'm not a football fan that much, although it had passed through me as a fad in 2002 just like many other Japs.
I was a baseball person myself at that time.
Having said that, it was a great news for me that Shinji Ono was going back to Japan from Germany to join his original home town team in Shizuoka, where I come from as well as him.
Don't worry, experts out there.
Even I know that he's no more on the top of his game in his pitch career and won't expect too much.
Actually he has a lot of injuries here and there on his body. (> <)

But I deeply admire him because of this. Watch !!



Only word that I can catch is "lekker", except for " Dank u".
Lekker means delicious, great or something like that
if I recall correctly.
I know how difficuly Dutch is by where I come from...
He's unbelievably amazing!! Isn't he?

It seems assured that he hadn't had any linguistic problem in Germany.
Coz German & Dutch is like identical twins from English,
having enormous similarity each other.

No comments: