Thursday, January 21, 2010

GG Award memorial party !!

I attended a party last week.
It was a banquet that required me to dress formally with any of golden accessories because it was the "Golden" Globe Award memorial party.
I had to purchase almost everything to dress me up, such as heels, clutch bag and even dress.
No way I have something chic and elegant attires. I'm a kind of a tomboy wearing hoodie and baggy jeans every day ;-)

Luckily enough, I was able to get all within my budget, which was extremely limited, as you know. Think I'm a smart shopper !



Well-chilled Moet had been served on the table all though the party.
Sooooo good !! Never had Moet. It was awesome.
I relished it so much. Thx, AXN. Still can't believe all for free.


Of course food and desert were there.
But no carbo, even slices of bread or anything. Why? Is it normal? Not sure...


Anyway, I grabbed some bite of it after the party nad headed for the club. Wonder when my next night-out would be... Maybe 2011??

2 comments:

YASU said...

ゴールドじゃないやん。

persimmon1a said...

>>YASU
光線の具合 or あたしのカメラのせい。
そういえば、カメラ買ったの?