Thursday, July 1, 2010

My room with Kanga

Maybe you know how messy my flat is, with piles of stuff that I've been hesitating to toss away for ages without finding any decent usage.
Against chaos on the floor, the walls were purely white and no decorated.

In a nutshell, I'm a poor organizational person myself.
But one day the room has made a great change !

Honestly, I wanted to make a tote bag from this vivid cloth, well, actually, I wanted to someone good at to do this for me since I'm all thumbs. You can say "you have two left feet !" if you want.
Either way, my plan didn't work out well.

Then this idea stroke me. How about just putting it on the wall?

It was good. This brings me inner brightness. It was a quite revelation to me. How you decorate your room, it really matters, doesn't it?!

Just FYI, this is called Kanga, originally from Tanzania. Please check here if you'd like to read this article in Japanse.

No comments: