Monday, August 30, 2010

NYC Travel Day4

Hey, these are what I've got at the thrifty shop yesterday.

Today, I'm going to cross the Brooklyn Bridge by foot.
Umm, summer breeze from the river makes me so happy.

Street, oh no, bridge vender. I almost bought it...

Hi Brooklyn Bridge, here I come !!
For me, this was so NY-like.

Going to DUMBO !! This is one of hip areas in NY these days.
Let's just hang around !!

Speaking of Brooklyn, most of you guys picture this shot, don't you? I was really happy that I could take the pic with a school bus. Lucky.

Why don't I stop by?!

This was FANTASTIC !! Love it here all !!

Music played in the shop was also great.
And the sounds were so comfortable.
I wish I had a LP player in my crib...


I walked back to Manhattan again with eating extremely cream cheese filled bagle.
In Japan, normally it's considered rude and some people find it disgusting, but I like eating with walking, actually.
What's wrong with that ?
Isn't it nice to enjoy food and scenery at the same time, just like being on board of dining car?!


On the way back, I dropped off at Bleeker's street
and bought what I'd wanted.
It's WESC headphone !
I know there's an outlet in Tokyo, but it's smarter to get it in the States because of the exchange rate these days.



I finally understand how to use this verb, "curb".

No comments: