Monday, January 4, 2010

Year-end MMA event

I used to be a huge MMA fan.
I'm not entirely rekindled, but I watched some of fights thoroughly.
These two stunned me.



I dare not to mention Aoki's polemic on-ring performance
after the fight.
I duly know no one who visit here won't be interested and I'm sick and tired of talking about sportsmanship or something like that.
It can be a bit hypocritical sometimes, I think...

His ground techniques are absolutely top-notch !! It turns me on.
You'll never get yourself out once you're trapped by his long & flexible legs on the ground.



Another fight impressed me.
Gono is a man of eloquence, especially about girls;-),
which I like him about.
I understand he's been doing a bunch of boxing training for years and it seems to have paid off, totally.
I love that flow toward arm lock cross hold he made the fight finalized with. So beautiful!!
One thing that disappointed me is,
"Mach" was obviously not in good shape.
I noticed it at first sight.
He didn't seem to be well prepared for this match.
He was not ripped up enough like he used to be.

I've been aware of some people hate MMA, pro-wrestling and all that.
But I'm proud of myself being able to appreciate thing like that
as well as other sports that I like.

No comments: