Monday, January 11, 2010

3-day weekend

It has been a fixed idea in the world for decades that Japanese overwork and take quite a short holidays.
It's NOT true. Here's what I'm feeling.
We just take our day offs sporadically.
It's not at all like week-to-week getaway like some Europeans,
let's say French if I may pinpoint.
But we are officially provided a plenty of 3 day-weekends, instead.
Some are spontaneously formed and some are deliverately.
How many bank holidays do you have in a year?
Eventually we have holidays just as much as any others in the globe and it's adequate, I think.


Well, my 3-day weekends.
I spend most of the time in Shizuoka so that I can fulfill my craving for our dog, Chikuwa.
Besides I wanna check up on my grandma if she's fine.

I take a walk with Chikuwa, eat with Chikuwa, watch TV with Chikuwa and sleep together.

Chikuwa, you're the apple of my eye (^ะท^)-☆Chu!!

No comments: