Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beyonce !!

Speaking of Beyonce, I went to see her live concert.
It was difficult to pick either one of Beyonce and Ne-Yo,
who also had a Japan tour.
But what made me slanted toward Beyonce was an assumption that her performance would be more dancy, and it turned out to be true...

You believe or not, we couldn't see anything on the stage when we were seated. Something gigantic equipment from the ceiling was blocking my sight. I've been here at this venue more than 10 times, most of the times for MMA, but this never ever happend before even when much more people were accommodated.

I would have put a curse on the promotoer if my seat hadn't changed to an appropriate place, at least I could see her even if it was like bird's -eve view.

I had a ball. Dancing and singing with her !!
Needless to say, she's a genuine DIVA.
I wish I could sing and dance like her even if it was one and only.
Her backup dancers and singers were all amazingly cool.
I love "big mama" chorus girls the most. They're absolutely requisite for the stage.

I had muscular pain in my hamstrings the next day. (> <)

This is a hair style that I really wanted to try in Jamaica... Kawaii !!

No comments: