Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Obsessed

I reckoned even before watching it actually
that this would be a crappy movie.
But I just succumbed to beauty of Beyonce.

Derek and Sharon (Beyonce) is a perfect couple with their adorable son.
He is promoted to a VP ans she starts thinking of back to business world after getting a degree.
Their promising future is suddenly interrupted by one temp called Lisa, who attemps to seduce Derek passive-agressively. I was almost running out of my patience. Soooo annoying !!

Her overdoing persistent seduction and pranoia obviously go crazy.
Like kidnapping their son, trying to take her own life and so on...

As you could imagine, this leads to a battle between two women.
Lisa and Sharon get into a fight.
Funnily enough, it's not a verbal one, but physical.
They attack each other even in an attic and finally Lisa falls through the floor...
Oh, that's totally BS. Nothing to say about the script.

A frigging crazy White woman is "obsessed" as the title goes, with a black hottie.
That reminded me of one thing that I knew through the Internet when I was doing lots of research for visiting Jamaica.

They say that there are many Caucasion women who visit Jamaica only for one night stand with a local hunk.
There seems to an organized tour from the UK, no offense to Brit ladies. OMFG !!

I think I partly understand them. Of course I won't do that, though...
Their 6-packs are soooo amazing, you know that... Hahaha.

No comments: