Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taste the World

I made a little visit to photo exhibition "Taste the World".
My friend is one of the organizers.
He specialized in internataional relationships and cooperations at the graduate after having conducted his 2-year mission at the governmental organization as a musical instructor in Zimbabwe.
He and his graduate buddies actually held this event.

Besides, a dot-com business that I've been a bit involved as a weblog writer, luckily had a tiny space for displaying goods.
It was a great opportunity that we could merchandise firsthand, instead of through the Internet.
It's sometimes exactly what we should do, I think.
Unexpectedly in a good way, people stopped by and they were intersted in our authentic African goods.
They were sold more then expected, not like hotcakes though...
I, for myself, bought one.
It's from Uganda. Surprisingly, it's made from papers.
They are rolled up in a way and painted with ...what? Not sure.
Actually I'm wearing this today, but still don't believe what was made from because it doesn't look so. Absolutely NOT!!
Leaving the venue, I had my vital food Ramen.
Most of the time, I need to make it larger helping to fullfill my craving for this amazingly delish thing.

No comments: