Thursday, July 15, 2010

17 Again

20 years ago, Mike's got married with his high school sweetheart when he was told that she was pregnant.
He abandoned his basketball scholarship for her and their new life.
It was what he decided by himself. It could be said to be "romantic", at least partly...

But look at him now. No job, seperating life from his wife and almost no family bond with their two kids.
That decison of givung up the colleage has been one of the biggest regrets for around-40 stranded Mike lately.

One day Mike encounters a mysterious janitor, visiting his alma mater to reminisce. He transforms Mike into his 17 year-old himself.

Basically, I'm not interested in a story like this.
But I just thought it might not be bad to take a look at a "Friends" star, Matthew Perry and one of the hottest guy, what media would like to call, Zac Efron.

When I was 17, mostly I devoted myself into preparing the entrance exam for the university.
I'm not disapponited with that. It was not mandatory, but necessary. It was worthwhile.

No comments: